A Free Online Series of Daily Drop-In Classes
For Singers, Voice Teachers & Alexander Teachers of ALL Ages, Styles and Experience
(If this link isn’t working for you scroll down to the bottom of the page and use the opt-in box)
In response to current world events, the TVF community is opening our virtual doors to singers, voice teachers, Alexander teachers and anybody else who wants to be a part of a supportive learning community during these unusual times.
When you register, you’ll get:
- DAILY (weekday) classes for 3 weeks starting on Monday, March 16th through Friday, April 3rd
- Temporary access to our private TVF Voices Community Facebook group
These classes are drop-in so you can attend as many or as little as you like.
Here’s the class schedule for the week of Monday, March 23rd:
- Monday, March 23rd @ 10:00am – 10:45am
- Tuesday, March 24th @ 12:00pm – 1:00pm (Special Class for Voice Teachers & Alexander Teachers!)
- Wednesday, March 25th @ 10:00am – 10:45am
- Thursday, March 26th @ 10:00am – 10:45am
- Friday, March 27th @ 3:30pm – 5:00pm (Open Mic Night)
NOTE: All times are US Central Time. Convert to your local time zone.
These classes will be focused on community, connection and learning as a way to nurture our whole selves while we’re all hunkered down in our homes.
We will offer constructive and productive ways to deal with fear, isolation, anxiety, uncertainty, motivation and inspiration.
We will also continue to do what we do best – help singers and teachers THRIVE in their whole beings.
The classes will be led primarily by TVF faculty with a few special guest teachers.
Because we know that there are many performing artists and teachers who are struggling financially right now, we are offering this online class series at no cost.
(If you are able to contribute financially, we will have a way eventually for you to make a donation to our scholarship fund that supports young artists and teachers to participate in our educational programs.)